Samsung Electronics has finally unveiled the successor of one of their most famous gadgets TAB 2. While it was expected to come out in June 2013, but now Samsung states that the Tab 3 will be rolled out globally in May. The company has introduced two versions of the tablet- a Wi-Fi only version and a Wi-Fi+3G version.
lets have a look at the specs hope they impress u all..
- 7″ WSVGA TFT display with 1024×600 pixels (169 ppi).
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system; Google Play support.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor.
- 3 MP rear camera, along with a 1.3 MP front snapper.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 8/16 GB internal storage.
- microSD card support for up to 64 GB.
- Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 4000 mAh Li-Ion battery.