Yes, you heard it right. The most anticipated phone from Samsung is soon gonna make its entry in Indian market. Samsung’s galaxy S IV is likely to be launched in India on April 25 and will be available in stores by April 27.
The Galaxy S4 features ultra-modern hardware, paired with some key improvements and changes in the TouchWiz software experience.
The phone could be available for under Rs 40,000, while its MRP will be around Rs 42,000. The phone will be direct competition to Apple iPhone, HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920, Sony Xperia Z and other high-end smartphones. But with all new features like smart scroll, smart gesture etc the phone will definitely have an upper hand .
Here are the key specs of the Samsung Galaxy S4:
- 5-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi
- HSPA+, LTE, GPRS/EDGE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with EDR and A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- MicroUSB 2.0 with MHL, USB On-the-go, USB Host
- 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash, 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 16/32/64GB internal storage with microSD card for further expansion up to 64 GB
According to the source the phone would be available in grey market, a week before the official launch i.e April 22, but you have to pay a huge amount for the phone as it will be available for around 60K.
I personally suggest buyers to wait for the official launch as it is not a smart move to buy galaxy S IV for 60k.