In the last few months, we have seen many manufactures ranging from micromax to lava have introduced several of their android tablets sub-INR 10,000 price segment. These tablets comes with varied features and different USPs.
Every company is trying to bring a value preposition to the consumers, why people should choose their tablets over the others. Pantel Technologies has now introduced an Android 4.1 powered dual-SIM tablet Penta T-Pad WS708C, which has been priced at INR 6,999.
Features and Technical Specifications :
- Display : 7-inch TFT LCD capacitive multi-touch screen with resolution of 800X400 pixels
- OS : Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor : 1GHz Cortex A9 processor with Mali 400 3D Accelerator GPU
- RAM : 512MB DDR III
- Memory : 4GB expanded up to 32GB
- Camera : Rear 2MP and front 0.3MP
- Connectivity : Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, 2G, 3G via USB dongle
- Battery : 3000mAh
- Other features : HDMI port, mini-USB, micro SD card slot