At first black berry z10 looks impressing and comfortable because of its ease with which it multiple tasking. But it didn’t take too explore crummy apps, limited functionality, and instability,boring interface. The phone feels like a beta product.
The BlackBerry Z10 isn’t a complete failure, as it impress user at first glance .The phone will run on a dual core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470 processor and will support a quad band radio featuring HSPA+/UMTS, quad band GSM/GPRS and quad band LTE bands 2, 4, 5, 13, 17. It will also have a 4.2-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels, giving it a pixel density of 356 ppi. It will come with 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage with a hot swappable microSD card slot. It will also support all the standard Wi-Fi networks and GPS with A-GPS.
The shooters on the device are an 8 megapixel camera with auto focus and a 2 megapixel front facing camera. The cameras will have 1080p video recording. All of this will be powered by an 1800 mAh battery.
Its said, utilitarian styling feels smart, functional and business like – just as you’d want from Blackberry.
With its rounded corners and soft-touch rear cover, the BlackBerry Z10 feels more like an expensive leather briefcase than your typical smartphone. It’s also comfortable to hold and navigate with one hand thanks to a reasonably-sized 4.2-inch screen
The BlackBerry 10 also has gesture-based interface that quickly becomes intuitive — swipe up from the bottom of the screen to show your running apps, swipe from the left edge go backward, and swipe down to reveal more options. A helpful gesture — swiping up, then right — sends you to the BlackBerry Hub, which puts all of your e-mail, texts, Twitter updates, and other communication alerts into a single interface
The browser of blackberry z10 is worth mentioning. It’s fast, renders web pages accurately, and it even supports Adobe Flash.New tab interface while entering an URL here is the screenshot
But it got many serious problems
APP World :
– The range of smartphones available in market , the Z10 is surprisingly average.
– It has 70,000 apps, but few that you’ll actually want to use. Apps for popular services like Twitter work, but these are riddled with bugs and errors.
Browsing the apps at BlackBerry World
The BlackBerry Z10 comes with a full array of social networking apps out of the box, as the company has finally realized that social networking is important for both regular folks and businesses these days.
The Facebook app shows you your wall by default but you can easily check friend requests, messages and notifications. Posting a new status, image and checking in are equally easy. You can access more from the menu button in the top left.
The Facebook app just wraps the mobile site
If you’re wondering why the app doesn’t use the standard BB OS 10 menus, it’s because it just encapsulates Facebook’s mobile site. Still, it works well enough.
It’s the same with the Twitter app. It shows you your timeline by default, but you can also use search, see what’s trending and so on. Posting new tweets is easy and you can snap a new photo right from the app itself.
LinkedIn is a native app that allows you to interact with the social network for people with professional occupations. You can post, look for connections, check your inbox and more.
Foursquare is a native app too. It lets you check what your friends are doing, search for cool new places and see how you’re doing (your stats, badges and so on).
Maps application needs more maps
The BlackBerry Maps application is not very good
– RIM’s new OS is riddled with perplexing omissions and behavioral inefficiencies that wear on you over time.
– Some icons, in fact, seem downright amateur ,with a weird palette that recalls Windows XP. In oter cases, icons appear to be a straight rip-off of other platforms And whatever standard font BlackBerry is employing here looks poorly kerned to eyes.
– There doesn’t seem to be the appropriate amount of padding in some places, making text flow appear flabby and thrown together
– The Z10 didn’t even hold the dimmest, most-pathetic light to the other cameras . It is an abject and moiserable failure.all of the photos have problems with noise, distortion, and detail,
– Battery life is also disappointing as well. Z10 would last for a almost a typical workday
– Boring and soulless