HTC One AS the Name suggests it’s just not a device it’s a masterpiece redefned in it’s unibody design and packs all the latest tech available except some of which exclusive to make it perhaps the best all around good package in the first half of 2013 .Making it one of the costiest phone in INdian Market(45,500 INR) .
Personally i like the concept of ultra pixel in the camera of 4MP . It really redefined the camera experience competing with NOKIA Pureview 808 (41 MP) , packs a full HD REsolution super LCD 3 at 469 ppi pixel density, corning gorilla glass 2 weighs only 143 gm with quad core 1.7 GHz krait 300 CPU .
Speaking of feature here it is :
HTC One at a glance:
- General: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, quad-band UMTS/HSPA, optional LTE Cat 3 (100Mbps downlink, 50Mbps uplink)
- Form factor: Aluminum unibody touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm, 143 g
- Display: 4.7″ 16M-color 1080p (1080 x 1920 pixels) Super LCD 3 capacitive touchscreen, 469ppi pixel density; Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Chipset: Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600
- CPU: Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300
- GPU: Adreno 320
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sense 5
- Memory: 32GB/64GB storage
- Camera: 4 megapixel auto-focus camera with ultra-pixels and Optical Image Stabilization; LED flash
- Video camera: Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps with HDR; 720p @ 60fps
- Front camera: 2.1MP front-facing camera, 88°; 1080p@30fps video with HDR
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL and USB host, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, IR port
- Battery: 2,300mAh Li-Po
- Misc: Beats Audio, BoomSound stereo speakers on the front, HDR microphone, HTC Zoe photo gallery
we will have to wait until we get the device for the full review . until then finger crossed .